Sunday, January 8, 2023

Tacos El Goloso

I first discovered this taco place via Doordash. The reviews were great, and I was craving for good tacos about two weeks ago. I ordered their famous Tacos Dorados de Birria, which came with chips and some dips. I was elated at this new discovery. I loved the tacos. They were crunchy with very juicy shredded beef, which was cooked for several hours with chiles and spices. The corn tortilla tacos also had cheese, onion, and cilantro in them, and these were fried. If you are into healthy, this isn't for you. But this is what makes them super mouth-watering delicious tacos.

A few days ago, Amy and I watched a movie, and it was 4 p.m. when we got out. I suggested we go to Tacos El Goloso. This is when I recently discovered that there was one close by. Since she doesn't eat as much as I do (who does), I ordered the Dorados de Birria; it comes in 3,4 or 5. I ordered the 5. I also ordered a big bag of chips for us to share. Their chips are awesome, with a little, ok, more than a little salt; you don't even need the salsa but dipping it in the sauce makes it better!


There is one caveat; the food is served in a styrofoam box which is fine, but since the tacos are a bit greasy, again, in a good way, it is very messy. They don't serve alcohol, so my suggestion is to purchase the food and take them home, open a bottle of red wine or champagne and have lots of paper towels handy and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment