Saturday, September 3, 2022

Doubting Thomas

I just can't get over these Tangerine Rolls. Rather than explain the whole shebang about these incredible rolls, feel free to click on the link to my previous blog:

https://solittlethyme.blogspot.com/2022/08/doubting-thomas.html

Laura informed us that she would be making another run to Doubting Thomas, so I asked her to pick up some Rolls for us; again, the maximum they would sell to a customer is three. So, that early morning I called and placed my order. She planned to buy 3 more, but sadly, they were sold out when she got there! 

She carefully set the bag on the front seat of her car and buckled it in for safety. 

As soon as she got to my house, we devoured them. You need not doubt whether these Tangerine Rolls are worthy of buying. Once you try one, even Thomas need not doubt.


Doubting Thomas is located at 2510 W. Temple St. in Los Angeles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment