Monday, October 9, 2023

El Burrito Jr.

 I've only had their tacos many years ago and I remember enjoying them on Taco Tuesdays.

The other day, I was craving for a good Breakfast Burrito. I tired Carl's Jr.'s recently but was disappointed. So there I was at an El Burrito Jr. on Pacific Coast Hwy. waiting for it to open at 9:00 a.m. I don't know why places that offer anything breakfast opens late. I ordered a Chorizo Breakfast Burrito. It came with large chips and salsa. I couldn't wait to get home.

When I took it out the bag, it looked like a regular burrito, nothing special. 

I then cut it in half in case I could only eat half since there were plenty of chips and salsa. I fell in love with this burrito. It had lots of chorizo, chunks of potatoes, cheese, and of course eggs. It was enough for 2 breakfasts. I wouldn't mind having this for dinner as well, instead of coffee, I would pair it with some champagne!

I guess this would be my go-to breakfast till I find something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment