Thursday, November 21, 2019

Happy Birthday Zohreh

It was supposed to be just a dinner but I remembered that it was at this time last year when she invited me for dinner and it turned out to be her birthday. You usually can fool me once but not twice. It was hard not to overdose on the appetizers but I did of course.


Aside from her lovely and lively family members, she had invited a few of her friends whom I was delighted to meet. The dinner was a feast. This is another one of my friends who always serve an abundance of food. The food was not ordered from a restaurant but it was all cooked by the birthday celebrant.


Everything was scrumptious, especially the salmon with pomegranate sauce and the burnt rice. The party was so lively with her beautiful grandkids who socialized with the adults.


Thank you Zohreh for your warm hospitality, your family is the best! I think you should host dinner parties for small groups and charge a set fee. Let me know when we can make our reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment