Thursday, September 10, 2015

Steak House at Quivira Golf Club

This steak house located at the Quivira Golf Club in Cabo San Lucas Mexico, is worth a visit. It's a nice location and somehow gets you in a state of serenity. We stayed at an all adult resort: Pueblo Bonito Pacifica which we all enjoyed with the exception of the food so we were happy to end up at this small steakhouse. 


They started us with some bread, butter, olive oil and 2 kinds of olives. For appetizers, we ordered the Deep Fried Calamari dressed with a creamy smoked jalapeno sauce. That was very good. I had the Corn Bisque with cardamon and mascarpone cheese, it was well balanced; not too rich or creamy. Alma had the Baja Black Mussels cooked in a broth of tomatoes, garlic, parsley and white wine. I had one of her mussels and I liked it.


We all had the the 14 oz. Rib Eye (nothing smaller). The only difference was our choice of sauces. I had to have the Bearnaise sauce. We were all very happy with our steaks cooked to perfection. Some had medium, others had medium rare. We differed in our side dishes. Alma had the creamed spinach, the rest had mashed potatoes and I had the baked potato. 


Not everyone ordered dessert. There was a Chocolate Cake, a Turtle Cake and I had the Lemon Pie which was the perfect ending to my meal. Nobody complained about not liking their dessert.  



I have to mention that service was excellent. After dinner, we enjoyed the view outside while we waited for our shuttle to pick us up and take us to our hotel. 




No comments:

Post a Comment