Thursday, May 18, 2023

Lazy Dog

I haven't been to this restaurant since my son was little. Amy, Zohreh, Sandi, and I decided to try it since not too many restaurants were open yesterday since it was only 3:30 p.m. We had just come from seeing the movie Book Club. Zohreh has never been there, but she knew of it because her daughter would take her kids there. When I looked at the menu online, it looked promising since it had a wide variety of food.

It happened to be Sandi's birthday, so we tried hard to talk her into a cocktail or a glass of champagne, but she stuck to her usual water on the rocks. Zohreh ordered the Fish Tacos, and Amy wanted to try the Bibimbap. I was excited because I love Bibimbap and wanted to see if theirs would be good. 

Sandi and I split an order of Grilled Cheese with fries and the Thai Noodles with shrimp, chicken, tofu, peanuts, stir-fried egg, and bean sprouts, with a pad Thai sauce. We loved our choices. I cleaned out my plate, and Sandi left a bit as she worried she won't have room for dessert.

They presented her with a Chocolate Mousse, which she was kind enough to share. Lazy Dog was much better than expected. The Happy Hour prices on the wine were a big plus. You can't beat $4.00 for a glass of Merlot. It could be better, but it was pretty drinkable!




No comments:

Post a Comment