Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Kim's BBQ

Sandi and I finally made it to Kim's in Rolling Hills Estates. The restaurant has a welcoming feel, and each table has its own exhaust, which looks like part of the design intended.

We both wanted to try the Hot Stone Bi Bim Bop. We were lucky to have Kim, the owner, as our server. She was more than happy to educate us and mix our bi bim bop. The many bowls of radishes, kimchi, etc., went well between bites of the bi bim bop. One of the side dishes was an incredibly delicious macaroni salad.

We both loved this place. It would be fun to go as a group and order the different meats that are cooked on your table. I usually prefer to avoid this since I go out to be served and not to cook, but I am willing to try this next time. As we left, a couple seemed to be enjoying their food, which looked very appetizing. In fact, I commented and asked them, what if we sat next to them and started helping ourselves. They were such good sports and invited us to join them, and we graciously declined. 

I can't wait to go back to Kim's BBQ. They are located next to Bristol Farms in Rolling Hills Estates.



No comments:

Post a Comment