Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Chart House

One of several celebrations for my birthday was dinner at the Chart House. As a member of the Landry's Club, I got a $25 off certificate which took care the corkage fee.  

It was a beautiful day in Redondo Beach. We witnessed some surfers, children playing, dogs fetching sticks, etc. On our table was a birthday card which I thought was a nice touch. Sandi and Zohreh ordered the chopped salad that had a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. They both thought it to be very good. I had to have the Clam Chowder which I had previously. I totally enjoyed it. 

For our dinner, Sandi and I chose the 10 0z. Prime Rib which was delicious. I missed the Lawry's creamed corn though. They were cooked to perfection, very tender and juicy. The mashed potatoes were excellent. Zohreh picked the Savory Shrimp Pasta which she also loved. I had requested our previous server Anastasia, but she was not there yet. Jasmine was just as attentive and she did take good care of us. 

Dessert was included with our dinner so there were 2 Lava Cakes and I had the Mud Pie. As we finished our dessert, another dessert arrived, compliments of Anastasia who was sweet enough to bring a scoop of Blood Orange Sherbet. This was very refreshing. It was very sweet of Anastasia to bring me an extra desset; thank you so much Anastasia!


What a nice birthday dinner! Chart House is located at 231 Yacht Club in Redondo Beach, California.   



1 comment:

  1. Food looks delicious. Sandi came home for your birthday?

    ReplyDelete