Friday, April 10, 2020

Truxton's $7 Deal

I received a card in the mail recently for Truxton's 25% off on all regular menu items plus free delivery. I went on their website and discovered an incredible deal. A complete meal for $7.00, which you can order online for pick up or delivery. I was curious and skeptical of how good a meal can be for $7.00.

Last Friday, they had Miso Salmon with broccoli and brown rice. I dislike brown rice, probably because it's healthier, but I was willing to sacrifice and just let it go. The salmon was surprisingly quite delicious. I squeezed some lemon on it and voila, it tasted so fresh and I could not get over how good it was. Of course, I could have easily eaten a bit more, but the portion is satisfactory for ordinary people.


It is definitely worth checking out this $7.00 deal as you really cannot go wrong! Truxton's American Bistro currently has 3 locations: Westchester, Santa Monica, and Torrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment