Thursday, April 2, 2020

Sam's Cooked Ham

Sam's sells a ham that is fully cooked. All you have to do is broil it for 8 minutes with the enclosed envelope of herbs and spices, and I swear, you will love this ham.


I have bought and cooked this ham twice already, and it is always a hit. To accompany the ham, I made some baby potatoes that I put in a ziplock. I poured a generous amount of olive oil and added some salt, pepper, chopped rosemary, and parmesan. I then laid them on a baking dish and baked them at 400 degrees till done.


I am so happy with what I did to the Brussels sprouts. I just doused them with olive oil, a bit of salt and pepper, and the secret ingredient was Espresso Balsamic Vinegar. It may sound odd, but trust me, it was terrific! I then baked the sprouts till done.


The ham is excellent with your choice of mustard. I happened to have Truffle mustard, which sent me to 7th heaven!

For dessert, I served Sandi's Apple and Pecan pie. What a dinner!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment