Thursday, April 11, 2019

Perrier & Juice Drink

There's a new kid in town. I bought a 4 pack can of the Perrier Pineapple Mango last week. I immediately put them in the refrigerator so they would be nice and cold when I decided to try one.


A few nights ago I got so thirsty a few hours after dinner. I took one skinny can out and poured it in a glass with some ice. The colder the better. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. It was very refreshing. It had the characteristics of club soda but with equal flavors of both pineapple and mango. I have had flavored water before which I never cared for since it tasted to me like someone didn't get to wash the glass with leftover juice and then just filled the glass with water. This has a lot of zing with pineapple, apple, lemon, and even carrot juice concentrate. A can of 8.4 oz. has 45 calories.


Yesterday I headed down to the nearest Ralph's store to buy a few more 4 packs of the Perrier Pineapple & Mango Juice drink but they didn't have any. I got mine at CVS Pharmacy so I guess I'll be adding this to the list of my vitamins.


No comments:

Post a Comment