Thursday, April 25, 2019

KFC'S Fried Chicken & Waffle

I was so excited to find out that Kentucky Fried Chicken is serving Chicken & Waffles so I had to try it. You can get several waffles and different chicken pieces. I opted for 1 waffle with a fried chicken breast. I also ordered a side of coleslaw.


As soon as I got home, I poured some of my Vermont maple syrup on the waffle instead of Mrs. Butterworth's syrup that came with it. The chicken was perfect; crispy outside and moist inside. The coleslaw was a good side dish that went along perfectly with the chicken. The waffle was disappointing. It was heavy and dry. It looked so good but in this case, it really was deceiving.

So next time you're at KFC, you are better off with the good old fried chicken on my favorite Chicken Mashed Potato Bowl; mashed potato with corn, gravy, cheese and chunks of fried chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment