Monday, February 19, 2024

Longhorn Steakhouse

This steakhouse has been around since 1981. I'v never been to one until last night, when Stephen and Elena took Sandi and me for dinner. 

Stephen and Elena had the Filet Mignon with Lobster Tail. Sandi and I ordered the filet with a baked  potato and a choice of salad. I did love their Ceasar salad.I had the full loaded baked potato and Sandi had one with just butter. The steaks were cooked to perfection and just delicious. The loaded baked potato was just as yummy. 



When we were done with our meal, our server asked if she could interest any of us for dessert. We were all to full. 

In California, they do have Longhorn in Temecula, Rancho Cucamonga and La Quinta. They are mostly in the East, Midwest and Southwest and Puerto Rico.

I would definitely dine at a Longhorn again. 

Thank you Stephen and Elena for introducing me to a very good steakhouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment