Saturday, October 10, 2020

Mr. Fries Man

If you love French Fries, you should take a trip to one of Mr. Fries Man's location in the South Bay. We happen to be closer to the one in Gardena, so we headed there the other day. They do not accept phone orders, which was not a problem since we didn't have to wait long. This would be a problem for people that do not like to go inside to place their order during this pandemic.

They have 6 different fries you could order, or you can also build your own. There were 4 of us, two ordered the Chicken Bacon Parmesan; one had it with fried chicken, and the other with grilled chicken. I tried both, and they were delicious.

One ordered the Honey Garlic Shrimp & Steak, and we were pleasantly surprised at how tender the steak was. I expected it to be low-quality tough meat. I had the Lemon Garlic & Snow Crab fries with cheddar cheese. I loved my choice, as well. The fries were delicious and again surprised with the generous portion of crab. No one finished their dinner, and that included me, which shocked everyone.

Most of the reviews found the fries to be too salty. I don't know if they have altered the recipe, but we thought they were perfect!

Mr. Fries Man's 2 locations are 14800 S. Western Ave. #108 in Gardena, the other is at 1120 W. Florence Ave, Suite C in Inglewood, California.



No comments:

Post a Comment