Thursday, March 26, 2020

Yogurt Pie

I'm sure you have heard of Yogurt Pie before. This is an easy dessert to make. No baking required, just buying the ingredients. You will need a ready-made Graham cracker pie crust. I usually use the chocolate crust, but it is currently unavailable.


You will need a tub of Cool Whip; I use extra creamy and 2 containers of your favorite yogurt flavor. I used  Noosas's Raspberry Rhubarb. You mix everything together and plop it on the pie crust and freeze. This time, I got some raspberries and mashed them with a fork and added some honey and mixed it in. Just freeze the pie. If you like an ice cream texture, serve it frozen. I personally thaw it a bit, so it is nice and creamy.


There might be a few calories in there, but don't feel guilty since yogurt and fruit are good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment