Sunday, September 9, 2018

Mexican Riviera

This restaurant has been in business since 1989 and for good reason.  I can only vouch for the Breakfast Burrito since that's the only thing I have had there. Someone must have told me about it 20 years ago and I remember it being so good.  Recently while at the gym, someone mentioned going to the Mexican Riviera Restaurant for lunch and all of sudden a light turned on my brain as I remembered their breakfast burrito.


The following day right after my doctor's appointment, I headed over there and got me my Breakfast Burrito. It was as good as I remember maybe even better. It had big chunks of unpeeled potatoes, eggs, bacon, cheese and with added salsa, it was magic. It is very filling, so technically one is plenty for 2 people.

Mexican Riviera Restaurant is located between Ross and CVS Pharmacy on Pacific Coast Hwy. in Torrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment