Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Nothing bundt Cakes

Nothing bundt Cakes finally opened in the Torrance area. The last time I had this was when Sandi bought one for my birthday several years ago. She traveled all the way to Orange County unaware there was one on Rosecrans.

It was my turn to get one for her birthday dinner. I had ordered a Lemon bundt cake. This very inviting bakery was cute inside. It smelled good in there, they had a showcase of the various bundt cakes and the best part was a platter of samples of the featured bundt cake which was lemon raspberry. Needless to say, I had a bite size sample and was tempted to have 5 more bites. I restrained myself. I had a coupon for a mini bundt cake so I thought I would try the Chocolate Chocolate Chip. Their mini's are enough for 2 people since they are rich.


Everyone loved the Lemon with the cream cheese frosting. I sampled my Chocolate Chocolate and I loved it too. They have various flavors; depending on your preference, you really cannot go wrong on any flavor as they are all super moist and delicious.


Nothing bundt Cakes have many locations. The one in Torrance is located at 5205 Pacific Coast Hwy. B/C ( corner of Calle Mayor and PCH).


No comments:

Post a Comment