Monday, August 5, 2024

Dante Beverly Hills

After our wonderful lunch at Avra, Sugar, Zohreh, Sandi, and I walked by Canon Dr. and the plaza by the Hotel Maybourne, formerly The Montage. My brother Gary had mentioned that he and his friends had dinner at Dante on the hotel's rooftop. We decided to take a look. I was curious about their menu, so I asked the maĆ®tre d' if I could see it. The view was spectacular. While looking at the menu, Sugar announced she would like to treat us ladies to drinks. No one objected! 

Before we knew it, we were led to a lovely table with a view of Beverly Hills. Our server, Dimitri, was so animated and fun. Sugar had a Martini with lemon peel. Zohreh ordered a Dirty Martini, and I had something different: a Chocolate Negroni, which I absolutely enjoyed. It was not sweet at all. In fact, it was a bit bitter but truly enjoyable. Sandi stuck to her favorite drink, a Diet Coke.


It was a lovely afternoon. We all enjoyed ourselves. Next time, we may have to go back to Dante and try their lunch. 

Dante is located at the Maybourne Hotel in Beverly Hills, California.




1 comment: