Thursday, June 8, 2023

Créme de la Crêpe

 I have blogged about this restaurant multiple times because I love their food. Wednesday is free corkage day, so we took advantage of that. Zohreh, Sandi, and I went for a late lunch and early dinner. We started with their Cheese Plate, which is always a good choice. It comes with just a few slices of toasted French bread, so we always ask for more slices of their excellent bread.

Their Chicken Dijon entrée is one of the best chicken dishes you can order. I hardly ever order chicken since I cook it quite often, so I like to order something else when I dine out. The chicken is delicious as it is always so tender and juicy. The Dijon sauce elevates the chicken to the highest level! It comes with a nice salad and a large slice of scalloped potatoes that is equally wonderful. It is seldom that all 3 of us order the same thing, but in this case, we did as we all love it. This is quality and quantity since the portions are generous. 

Créme de la Crêpe is located at 550 Deep Valley Dr. #145 at the Promenade in Rolling Hills Estates, CA.



No comments:

Post a Comment