Thursday, February 2, 2023

Cibo

This is one of my favorite Italian restaurants in the Philippines. They have multiple locations all over. Sandi and I were there 2 nights aago. Last night, my friend Gigi, Sandi and I, decided to dine there and have  Gigi's favorite Champagne which I brought all the way from California. 


We ordered the Spinach Dip for appetizer. Both Gigi and Sandi ordered the Mushroom-Truffle 3 Cheese Spaghettini Tartufata; cream, fontina, goat cheese, butter and parmesan. I had that 2 nights ago and was very pleased with it. Both of them loved it. 

One of my favorites is the Mozzarella, White Cheese, Basil Penne Al Telefono which I also had on my last visit. This time I wanted to try something different. I ordered the Crab meat Linguine Di Valentino. That had lots of tender juicy crab meat.  It also had chili flakes which gave it a bit of "oomph". Needless to say, I inhaled my portion. 

I know I had to order the Tiramisu with Crunch. This is the only place that serves "crunchy Tiramisu". It is to die for. When the server placed it on the table, we all gasped as we saw how big the serving was. Both Gigi and Sandi do not like coffee so I was unable to share it with them. Much to everyone's surprise, including myself, I ate the whole thing!

Gigi had the Panna Cotta with Mango which looked delicious; and apparently was. Sandi had the Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato which she enjoyed.



We had a great time. Very good food, champagne and the best of friends. Thank you, Sandi, for treating us.

No comments:

Post a Comment