Thursday, October 27, 2022

Back to Meet in Paris

It was just last week that I was at this restaurant. I wanted to take advantage of the dineLA, so this time, Zohreh and Mike whose never been there, came along. We sat outside, and though it was a beautiful day, there was a cool breeze enough for us to have them turn on the heater. I must mention that our initial server tried really hard to get the nice heater with rocks next to us going but was unable to do so.  After some time, he concluded that it was broken, so he moved the big heater next to us. That's what I call genuine service.

We all ordered the excellent Crab Cakes. Both Zohreh and Mike had the Steak Frites. I was elated by the fact that they truly enjoyed it. Both steaks were cooked to perfection.

I decided to have their great Mussel.! I had forgotten how good they were.  Zohreh was kind enough to share her fries with me, which went well with the mussels. I had no problem emptying my bowl. We also ordered their freshly baked French bread, but we ingested it before I could take a picture.

When our server came back to ask about dessert, I took charge and ordered 2 of my favorites. The Tarte Tatin, and the Profiteroles. Again, before I could take a picture of the Tarte Tatin, Zohreh had already dissected the dessert. Both were devoured and enjoyed. Sebastian, the owner, came by our table and ensured everything was up to par. 

Meet in Paris is located at 9727 Culver Blvd. in Culver City, California. They are open every day for lunch and dinner and are also open for brunch on the weekends. They have "Happy Hour" and  Jazz night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment