Saturday, February 20, 2021

Peruvian Dinner

Our go-to Peruvian restaurant is Inka Wasi. Sandi found a recipe for Peruvian Chicken, Cilantro Rice, and Cilantro-Jalapeño sauce. She brought it over the other day, and boy did it look impressive. Before the main meal, she prepared a Beet Salad with blueberries which was absolutely delicious.

The chicken was very moist, and the rice was nice and fluffy with the lime-cilantro distinct taste. The sauce made the whole experience magical. It was unbelievably delicious and had quite a bit of kick to it. 

At first, I noticed Sandi not having any sauce. When I asked her why she said she normally does not like the sauce at Inka Wasi. This had a mayonnaise base that she's not fond of. I had to almost threaten her to try it as I could not fathom her missing out on this magical sauce. She did finally try a bit and ended up liking it, which did not surprise me. We both agreed this recipe was definitely a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment