Thursday, June 18, 2020

Peach Mango Pie

This is the best you can get; Peach Mango Pie from Jollibee. Jollibee is a Filipino Fast Food Chain that is now all over the United States. They are known for their Fried Chicken with gravy, but what is impressive is their dessert: Peach Mango Pie.


This is reminiscent of the McDonalds Baked Apple Pie, but it is beyond comparison. The Peach Mango Pie is fried, and this is why it is soooooo deeeelicious. Served warm, but since I dislike warm desserts, I popped mine in the refrigerator to cool. It is very crunchy, and as you bite into it, you see the beautiful peach and mango; juice oozes out while you enjoy chunks of peaches and mangoes.


I bought an extra one to consume the following day. I thought it would be soggy but I was happily mistaken. It was as crunchy as the first day. I will have to experiment to see how well they freeze and thaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment