Saturday, November 24, 2018

Burgerim

I had to go back to this relatively new burger joint in Lomita. I knew my vegetarian friend Sujata would find something other than beef burgers. She ordered the Salmon for her pretend burger. She chose the classic style which had American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, and a house sauce. I suggested she order the onion rings for us to share and I would order the Burgerim fries. Sujata loved her salmon!


I had the duo: My #1 choice was a Lamb patty which s a blend of the succulent beef and tender lamb; and the #2 choice was the Wagyu Beef, their ultra-premium beef. I loved both. I was pleasantly surprised at how the lamb was so juicy and tasty. We both enjoyed the wonderful fries and onion rings.


I previously met the owner Rashid, and this time I got to meet his wife Ayesha who is very sweet.  I appreciate the idea of the owners being present at any establishment which is a sign of caring about how the business is being run. Ayesha also explained to me the system they have when ordering multiple burgers. The receipt is taped on the top of the box. It shows #1 and #2 accordingly. The #1 would be the burger on your left and next to it #2.


I know I will have many more visits at Burgerim in the future. Watch for one opening near you. This Burgerim is located at 24218 Crenshaw Blvd. in Torrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment