Sunday, July 1, 2018

Fresh Cream Bread

My friend Cindy gave me a loaf of Fresh Cream Bread. What is it? It's bread with, yes you guessed it, heavy cream in it. So how can this not be good?

The other day, I toasted 2 pieces and put some butter and added slices of Danish Butter Cheese. The cheese which I purchased at Alpine Village in Torrance is wonderful. It's creamy and yes it tastes buttery. I cooked the sandwich in the toaster oven and boy was it very good. The only thing that could have made it better was perhaps adding some Gruyere cheese to make it salty.


For breakfast this morning I decided to make scrambled eggs with truffle salt. I had a toasted slice of Cream Bread with butter and Kir Royale Brunch Jam which was almost the perfect breakfast. I say almost because it would have been better with some bacon which I did not have.


Fresh Cream Bread can be purchased at Paris Baguette located at 403 N. Pacific Coast Hwy. #104 in Redondo Beach, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment