Friday, July 20, 2018

Doritos Tacos at Taco Bell

Jody, my hairdresser just informed me that she tried the Doritos Tacos at Taco Bell and they were super delicious. I was supposed to have some leftover spaghetti tonight but the way she described the tacos, I thought one more day will make my spaghetti taste better so tonight would be a taco dinner.

I had her write down what I was to order and this was a smart thing to do because there are so many different tacos and it was too confusing. So I ordered two of the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme and one Crunchy Taco Supreme. Note: supreme is always better at least in my book. I couldn't wait to get home to taste and see the goodness of these tacos.


Jody was absolutely right. They were mucho delicioso. The delicate salty doritos were thin and crispy. It was like biting into a piece of Belleek fine china. I ate one and then had the Crunchy Taco Supreme which was also very good with sour cream in it. Then I went back to my third taco, the Doritos but this time, I added a bit of sour cream; hallelujah! The calories if you are interested in was not bad. They were all 190 calories each. A total of 590 calories for dinner with a glass and a half of Rosé Champagne. What more can one ask for? .........Dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment