Monday, September 30, 2024

Dominique's Kitchen

Our friend Sugar invited us to one of our favorite restaurants, Dominique's Kitchen. Seeing Liza and Dominique is always like seeing long-lost friends. I haven't been to the restaurant in a year, which is a sin! Zohreh, Sandi, and I were elated when Sugar chose Dominique's.

We ordered Garlic Fries to whet our appetites. That went fast. Sugar and Zohreh ordered Mushroom Soup, which was delicious. They both loved it. Since Sandi and I decided to split the Couscous with Burrata, I got too excited to take a picture of their soup. In addition, Sugar ordered an Organic Mesclun Salad, which looked promising.


Zohreh ordered the Salmon with Zucchini, some greens, and some sauce. Sandi and I ordered the Pan-Seared Sole with Spinach and Black Rice. I asked for mashed potatoes instead of healthy stuff. From the first bite, Sandi and I were in heaven. I hardly get excited over fish, but their sole is not just good but outstanding. They've always had this on their menu, and I hope it will always be on their menu! Sugar had the Beef Bourguignon in Burgundy wine, caramelized red onions, and delicious mashed potatoes. I have had that in the past and always enjoyed it.



We were all full, but since they no longer serve their infamous Bakes Alaska, I thought it would be good to share another favorite of mine; Floating Island.  We also had the Latte Panna Cotta. We were all delighted and satisfied.

Dominique's  Kitchen is still very good, and I always recommend it to people. It is at 522 S. Pacific Coast Highway in Redondo Beach, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment