Thursday, March 15, 2012

What's Really Good at Panera Bread?



There are lots of good things at Panera Bread. Their bagels are very good; among my favorites are the cinnamon, french bread and asiago bagels. When I get them I always buy a serving of honey walnut cream cheese which wakes up any bagel! The exception to this is the asiago. I take this home, toast it and smother it with butter and black currant jelly.

If you happen to come in after 9:30 a.m.,chances are you've never seen their egg souffles. They are the best. You can get artichoke spinach, spinach w/bacon, four cheese souffles. I have tried them all and all have my seal of approval. The only problem is they only make it in the morning and when they run out of it....that's it. So next time you are close to a Panera sometime in the morning, get a few to eat asap or have it for lunch or a light dinner served with some salad and a glass or two of champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment